- Sku: 1135
- Vendor: Tommee Tippee
Grobag Woodland Swaddlebag
Maximum safety for your baby
The BEST for LESS
IMPORTED, QUALITY PRODUCT
Just like when they were in mummy’s tummy, our Swaddlebag helps young babies to feel cosy and secure to improve the quality of their natural sleep. Wrapping or swaddling baby with their arms inside soft fabric helps mimic the closeness of the womb and suppresses the startle reflex which can wake babies up.
• No complicated fastenings or wrapping: If you’d like to swaddle your baby with arms in, simply close the poppers; if they’re happier with arms out, just open the poppers and let them stretch!
• 85% of babies sleep better* in our Grobags: Sleepbags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off – more sleep for baby and you.
• High quality, beautiful designs: 100% of parents stated they love the quality of our sleep bags*. Available in a wide range of beautiful plain and patterned designs from our everyday to luxury ranges, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
• No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
• Soft on baby’s skin: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
• Snugfit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
• Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
• Available in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature – Please refer to What to our Wear guide to ensure you dress your baby in the correct clothing under our sleep bags.
*from an independent study in April 2021 by MumsViews of 297 UK Mums, who currently use a Grobag
Once items are purchased, items are cleaned and sanitised, which may cause a delay in lead time.
The 5-7 business working days is the delivery time and is from the time the funds have cleared in "Shade of Grey's" account.
Items purchased on Preloved site will have imperfections and marks of use as all items are used goods.
Once an item has been received, if the seller is unhappy and wants to return this item, it can only be done within 24hrs for a refund. Simply return the product to us and we will refund you!
Have a question?
Grobag Woodland Swaddlebag